Safety Led Light Red Zone Danger Area Warning Lamp Mini Led Forklift Blue Light
High power LED
Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof
Aluminum Die-cast housing with PC Lens
Blue or red
-sample available,The cost is borne by the buyer.please contact us for any specific requirments of the sample via telephone,mail or online trademanager.
-T/T,Bank transfer,Paypal,Western Union.
-Delivery within 1-15 working days after the payment has been confirmed.
-1 year warranty
- Any problems happened, buyers should submit proof to us by pics if possible.
- No return original lights, free new lights will be offered.
- Anyway by nice communications, we can find a way to make you satisfied.
Front/back lights help reduce pedestrian/forklift accidents by warning warehouse employees that a lift truck is emerging from a truck trailer or a rack aisle. They precede a forklift - front, rear, or both
• Side zone lights help indicate the safe area around the sides of a forklift to help reduce the chances of a pedestrian standing too close for safety to a running forklift
• Many safety-aware operations install both types of lights on their forklifts for economical pedestrian safety
• Help prevent worker injuries with a vehicle safety light that shines a bright light (blue or red) on the floor to alert workers of approaching forklifts.
• Help improve safety for pedestrians by showing them the safe distance to keep from forklifts to prevent them from having their feet crushed or being hit by rear end swing.
The Red Zone lights can also be combined with our warning Forklift Blue Spot Lights.
See our website for additional products such as SAFE-LITE, Big Blue and Beast blue spotlights.
For very large forklifts or large outdoor equipment we suggest our Crane lights as they can be used on any type of mobile equipment and create a very bright spot light or bright red or blue line similar to the Red Zone.
These lights use a special lens, included in cost, that allows them to project a spot or a line.
The lights are 10 times as bright as the Red Zone lights.
Can be utilized indoor and outdoors.
The Crane lights are designed for very large equipment.
The Red Zone lights are mounted to any chosen sides of the forklift. One is required for each side you would like to project a safety zone. The light can be easily mounted to the forklift s overhead guard by using the tool free bracket that is included in the package. No drilling required, just simply attach with heavy-duty zip ties. The lights are then adjusted with the swiveling mounting bracket. The included video will walk you through the complete mounting process. Once all the lights are attached, have a qualified maintenance/forklift technician wire the lights into the forklift s power supply. . Note: For electric forklifts with regenerative braking, ensure you are connected to a circuit that will not expose the lights to high power surges; this could damage them and would not be covered under warranty.